Education Foundation Toolkit
The Education Foundation Toolkit provides information on all of the elements you need to consider as you start or revitalize a foundation. The TOOLKIT offers samples and examples that have been tested by other successful foundations - and delivers them to your door.
The Education Foundation Toolkit includes:
- Elements of success - A step by step checklist and full description of each of the elements needed for a successful school foundation. Each element is carefully analyzed and specific action areas offered.
- Board Development - Create plans and process of successful recruiting, roles and responsibilities, sample job descriptions, orientation program, setting policies, conflict of interest statement, skill matrix and more.
- The Legal Aspects - Follow the sample bylaws, articles of incorporation, income statements, budgets and other considerations to keep your organization legal and in compliance.
- Marketing and Events Management - Image is crucial. Understand how to "roll out" a marketing plan and initial approaches to raising operational funding through planning an event to publicize the foundation.
- Grants Program - Realize the value of funding programs such as innovative teaching grants through a transparent and fair process. You will receive information to take you from calling for grants to awarding through "prize party".
- Development/Fund raising - Now you have all the elements in place, now let's learn how to raise funds using a methodical and effective approach. Conduct an annual campaign that is sure to see results.
- Each TOOLKIT comes with a DVD of samples that you can customize to meet the needs of your foundation. Individual web-based and on-site training/consultation are also available.