The Education Foundation Toolkit Ebook
The Education Foundation Toolkit provides information on all of the elements you need to consider as you start or revitalize a foundation. The TOOLKIT offers samples and examples that have been tested by other successful foundations - and delivers them right to your computer or to your door.
The Education Foundation Toolkit includes:
- Elements of success - A step by step checklist and full description of each of the elements needed for a successful school foundation. Each element is carefully analyzed and specific action areas offered.
- Board Development - Create plans and process of successful recruiting, roles and responsibilities, sample job descriptions, orientation program, setting policies, conflict of interest statement, skill matrix and more.
- The Legal Aspects - Follow the sample bylaws, articles of incorporation, income statements, budgets and other considerations to keep your organization legal and in compliance.
- Marketing and Events Management - Image is crucial. Understand how to "roll out" a marketing plan and initial approaches to raising operational funding through planning an event to publicize the foundation.
- Grants Program - Realize the value of funding programs such as innovative teaching grants through a transparent and fair process. You will receive information to take you from calling for grants to awarding through "prize party".
- Development/Fund raising - Now you have all the elements in place, now let's learn how to raise funds using a methodical and effective approach. Conduct an annual campaign that is sure to see results.
Sample Marketing & Events Checklist and Timeline (Word format)
Note card Sample (Word format)
Letterhead Sample (Word format)
Press Releases (6 examples) (Word format)
Sample Case Statement (Word format)
Event Budget Workshop (Excel format)